We provide full budgeting options for growth and cash flow.
If you’re concerned with the best way to track and manage your expenses and revenue for maximum profits then our experienced bookkeepers might be just what you need.
Setting an annual budget can be daunting and feel limiting. But it doesn’t have to be. Working closely with your business and reviewing your financial reports, we can work together to analyse your needs, growth and provide a realistic view of your business’s finances for the future.
Our qualified bookkeepers have years of experience working with small businesses on their budgets. With the right planning for your business we can set you on the right course today.
How Your Bookkeeper Can Help With Your Budgeting
Our budgeting process reviews your current financial performance and develops your initial strategy and identifies any potential problems that may threaten your fiscal future.
When we work together, we’ll start with your business plan (or help you create one if you don’t have one!) to work out what you business is trying to achieve and how it operates. A big picture roadmap based on your business plan and then break it down into achievable steps to develop short term goals.
Using those short term goals, we’ll create KPIs to track growth in turnover, profit growth, asset purchases and staff expansion. We then use these figures, plus your historical figures and relevant percentage calculations to draw up a profit budget and a cash flow budget.
So your plan could look similar to this hypothetical business:
- From discussing your plans for the future we know that your business has a 12 month KPI to increase sales by 30%
- We look at historical figures and work out that your new sales happen in only nine months of the year not twelve months (December, January & June are pretty dead months for winning new clients in this fictitious business)
- So we know that to hit this budget we need to actually increase sales by 40% in the nine months where you are likely to win new clients to hit an annual target of 30% – so we now have our monthly Sales KPIs for the monthly budget (in fact you can often be far more detailed than this in what months are best/worst for your particular business)
- By identifying your fixed versus variable costs we map out the business costs that would occur if you hit your new targets and when they would occur
- And now we have a month by month budget showing what you need to achieve each month of the year in order to achieve your annual targets
For your business, we’ll look at all the variables and review how they continually change on an ongoing basis. But don’t worry – we won’t do this manually!
We’ll use the latest and most appropriate bookkeeping software for your industry to setup and correctly help you forecast your cash position over time.
Are you ready to spend less time on paperwork and more time on your business to make it even more profitable?
For budgeting services, call Integral Bookkeeping Solutions today on 1300 803 134 or get in touch online.