Cassandra Sturm is a Fellow of the Tax Institute with a passion for small business who runs IBS’s day to day operations. She is a university qualified Principal Bookkeeper with almost a decade of experience working with clients to automate & streamline their bookkeeping processes and procedures. Outside of the accounting firm, Cassandra has a portfolio of residential investment properties and has personal experience in subdivisions and developments. She also has certifications across multiple bookkeeping platforms, including Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks Online and Reckon One.
- Fellow of the Tax Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Xero – Certified Consultant including Payroll & Projects
- Quickbooks Online – Advanced Certified Consultant
- MYOB – Professional Partner
- Reckon One – Cloud Adviser
- Hubdoc – Advanced Certified Adviser