Somerton Road, Bibaringa SA 5118
As a start-up company, there were many things to consider. One downside to starting something new was not knowing what questions to ask, or how to get the answers I needed — and then knowing what to do.
The solution was to start with Chris and the team at Integral Bookkeeping.
We outlined to them what we were doing and they assisted us with everything to get a smooth start, and educated us in what we needed to look for in starting this new venture.
IBS helped make Thistle Meadery a reality, including assistance with:
- Set up of our bookkeeping structure
- Contact with the lawyer that set up the alcohol license
- WET Advisory and ensuring we could track WET on our sales
- Helping us automate the split between Domestic & Export sales
- Budgeting support
- Marketing ideas and support
- Assistance with the label setup and requirements
- Testing the product, Chris was particularly good at that!
We are conﬁdent in the teams abilities and could not have focussed on building Thistle Meadery the way we have without their ongoing support and assistance.
Sue Von Allworden – Chief Mead Maker