We offer holistic payroll and employee management services for your business.
Payroll can be a time consuming job if you’re new at it – and getting it wrong can mean upset employees and a lot of time spent fixing errors! Especially since the advent of Single Touch Payroll where the ATO gets a copy of any mistakes at the same time they are made.. Our payroll service professionals can make your payroll as easy as 1, 2, 3 so that you can focus on what you do best.
- Working with employment lawyers to ensure you have quality employment contracts in place for your staff and that you meet your obligations under the various employment awards
- Registering with the ATO and setting up your super and RTWSA registrations
- Helping you select the best software and add ons for your employee tracking and payroll needs
- Ensuring you are complying with the new Single Touch Payroll regimen
2. Ongoing Payroll Services
- Processing payroll for clients via various software programs
- Processing your superannuation obligations to help you make small, regular payments for staff super
- Help with onboarding of new staff and exiting of previous employees
- Organising employee payslips and answering employee queries
3. End of Year
- Processing Group Certificates (last ones in 2019 then all via STP) and sending to ATO & Employees
- Processing your Return to Work SA annual reconciliation and remuneration statements
- Updating you on your Long Services leave and other entitlements***
*** Note in the construction industry we do this for you bi-monthly via the CBS system.
No matter your business needs or how you do payroll, our qualified team are able to understand the complexities of any business. We are certified with Xero, Quickbooks, Reckon or MYOB we can ensure that your employees are getting the right pay and super – without having to get brand new software!
Are you ready to spend less time on paperwork and more time on your business to make it even more profitable?
For payroll services, call Integral Bookkeeping Solutions today on 1300 803 134 or get in touch online.